• Tradingtool
  • Tradingtool's Avatar Topic Author
  • Groentje
  • Groentje
More
5 years 9 months ago #7305 by Tradingtool
Tradingtool was created by Tradingtool
Hello Traders,

I wanted to introduce a program that I'm developing since some time. I want to sell the program commercially soon, because I think that it may be also a interesting program to other traders and before i offer it for buying, i would like to discuss with other traders, people for whom the program is, how they find the program and whether they have suggestions for improvements.

A website with information about the program and a demo version I have online, this is the link: www.tradingtoolea.net , here is also a link to a youtube demovideo:
, I would also like to talk with you about a possible fair price for the program.

About a lot of participation in the discussion, I would be happy of course.

Regards
Bianca

P.S. ik spreeke ook its nederlands :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JelleRepresentative
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Forexinfo.nl is een informatie site en accepteert geen enkele aansprakelijkheid met betrekking tot acties ondernomen op basis van die informatie. We stellen ons ten doel om bij te dragen aan uw kennis over forex in het algemeen en over forex brokers en forex trading in het bijzonder. Handelen via een goede forex broker is natuurlijk geen garantie voor succes, maar zorgt wel voor kwalitatief hoogwaardige support, iets dat voor iedere forex trader belangrijk is.

© 2008-2019, All Rights Reserved

Forexinfo.nl